Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board ‘Living healthier, staying well’ strategy
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board works across North Wales.
They have issued a ten-year plan to meet the needs of people, now and in the future and want to know what residents think about it.
The plan includes operating principles:
- We listen to what matters to people and involve them in decisions
- We use evidence of what works so we can improve health and learn
- We work to improve services
- We promote equality and human rights
- We treat both English & Welsh language equally, and promote the Welsh language
- We work together with local authorities, other services and organisations
- We use our resources wisely.
The plan’s goals are to:
- Improve health, well-being and reduce inequalities
- Provide care closer to home
- Improve the safety and quality of all services
- Respect people and their dignity
- Listen to people and learn from their experiences
- Use what we have wisely, explore new ideas and learn from research
- Support, train and develop our staff.
- Focus on emotional and mental health more.
- Support children to have the best start in life.
- Support people to look after their own health more
The questions and contact details are at the end of the plan. Tell them if you would like it in another format or language. mailto:email@example.com 01745 586397
You can give your suggestions, comments and ideas to the HB or the Community Health Council via e-mail, post or telephone.
Closing date: 15 December 2017
More information: BCUHB website