Hywel Dda University Health Board blog post: Hywel Dda – Our Big NHS Change
Our doctors, nurses and therapists want to talk to you about “Our big NHS Change” proposals for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire and listen to your views.
These are informal Drop In Events. Please come along at any time between 2pm and 7pm to find out more.
This is your opportunity to tell us what you think or give us new ideas.
Thursday 24th May 2018 – Llandybie Memorial Hall, Llandybie SA18 3UR
For more information go to website or call 01554 899 056
Future consultation events include:
- Monday 4th June 2018 – Rhys Pritchard Memorial Hall, Llandovery SA20 0DS
- Monday 11th June 2018 – Penybanc Welfare Hall, Ammanford SA18 3QS
- Thursday 14th June 2018 – City Hall, St Davids SA62 6SD
- Monday 18th June 2018 – Tysul Hall, Llandysul SA44 4HS
- Monday 18th June 2018 – Yplas, Aberystwyth Road, Machynlleth, SY20 8ER
- Tuesday 26th June 2018 – Pembrokeshire Archives Building, Haverfordwest SA61 2PE
- Monday 2nd July 2018 – Victoria Hall, Lampeter SA48 7EE
- Thursday 5th July 2018 – Pill Social Centre, Milford Haven SA73 2QT
We have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to fundamentally change the way that we provide local healthcare services for the better – and we want to hear what you have to say about it.