ME Association blog post: ME Awareness Week Focus on Employment and Education – Free leaflets for you to download!
- Employment Issues and M.E.
- University and M.E.
- M.E. Children and Young People
- Examinations and M.E.
- Factsheet – What you need to know about M.E.
Please note: These are only available as free downloads. If you require them in printed form and sent to you in the post they will have to make a charge to cover the cost of postage.
ME Association’s Focus on Employment and Education
They want to raise awareness and understanding of:
- the struggle to hold down a job,
- the fear of losing a job and facing an uncertain future reliant on benefits,
- the effect that giving up a career and the loss of employment can have,
- the uncertainty of life on benefits,
- the loss of education,
- the difficulties encountered when trying to continue in education,
- the successes and disappointments that studying can bring.
Read more: about the leaflets
Blog post: University, Work, Accessibility and M.E. from Pippa Stacey
Blog post: Employees with M.E. can still offer a great deal by Joy Devlin
Blog post: University, Work, and M.E. by Ev Francis
Blot post: People with M.E are the strongest, bravest, most dedicated, empathetic, generous and hard-working people in the world!’, Introducing Lee Stammers