ACTivate Your Life classes – Thursdays (4 weeks)
- Event Date: 20 Sep 2018
- Where: Concert Hall, Bronllys Hospital, Brecon LD3 0LU
- Time: 1 – 3 pm
- Thursdays – 20th Sep, 27th Sep, 4th Oct, 11th Oct
- organised by Centre for long term condition management, Powys Health Board
4 weekly ACTivate Your Life classes will teach you:
- How your mind works
- How your reactions may be making problems worse
- How to make wise decisions
- How to do what matters to you
- How to face up to life
This is a free course designed to teach skills and manage how we react to problems. There is no assessment, no registration and no waiting list. Just turn up, take a seat and learn!
An overview of the programme can be found here
Feel free to bring someone along for support.
For more information on these programmes please contact:
email@example.com or phone 01874 712 449
NB This course is aimed at a wide range of people to teach general life skills. People with ME should check the details carefully to make sure it is suitable for you and you are well enough to take part.