The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- ME support group meets Montgomery 17 Oct 2018
- Activate your life well-being course begins Newport 17 Oct 218
- Immunosignature analysis of ME/CFS – promising diagnostic biomarker
- ACTivate your life wellbeing course begins Swansea 17 Oct 2018
- Stress management course Ebbw Vale begins 16 Oct 2018
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk