The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk