The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Stress control course Bridgend, begins 22 Jan 2019
- Prospective biomarkers from plasma metabolomics of ME/CFS implicate redox imbalance in disease symptomatology
- Multidimensional comparison of cancer-related fatigue & CFS: the role of psychophysiological markers
- Hope, disappointment and perseverance: reflections of people with ME/CFS & MS participating in biomedical research
- CBT & GET patient survey – ends 31 Jan 2019
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk