- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: BOLD signals
Research abstract: Brain function characteristics of chronic fatigue syndrome: A task fMRI study, by Zack Y Shan, Kevin Finegan, Sandeep Bhutab, Timothy Ireland, Donald R Staines, Sonya M.Marshall-Gradisnik, Leighton R.Barnden in NeuroImage: Clinical Vol 19, 2018, Pages 279-286 Highlights CFS … Continue reading
Research abstract: Decreased connectivity and increased BOLD complexity in the default mode network in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome, by ZY Shan, K Finegan, S Bhuta, T Ireland, DR Staines, SM Marshall-Gradisnik, LR Barnden in Brain Connect. 2017 Nov 20 … Continue reading