- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: cell cytotoxicity
Research abstract: Transient receptor potential melastatin subfamily 3 (TRPM3) ion channels play a role in calcium (Ca2+ ) cell signalling. Reduced TRPM3 has been identified in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) patients. However, the significance of TRPM3 and association with … Continue reading