- PACE Trial reanalysis in the news – Findings of £5m ME chronic fatigue study ‘worthless’
- A metabolic ‘trap’ hypothesis for ME/CFS?
- Low mood, poor quality of life & high symptom impact in adolescents attending a tertiary service for CFS/ME
- Disability & self-employment survey
- Immunoadsorption to remove ß2 adrenergic receptor antibodies in CFS/ME
Tag Archives: chronic inflammation
Simmaron research blog post, by Cort Johnson, 12 February 2017: Inflammation Test Could be Tailor-Made for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Are the Mitochondria To Blame? “More than 90 percent of all noncommunicable diseases of aging are associated with chronic inflammation” David … Continue reading