- Neurobiological & spinal fluid abnormalities in CFS are not influenced by psychiatric status
- Video lecture on clinical case definitions by Prof Jason
- How a study about CFS was doctored, adding to pain and stigma
- An open letter re PACE trial to Psychological Medicine, again!
- BBC’s Week in week out reports on the crisis in home care in Wales
Tag Archives: chronic inflammation
Simmaron research blog post, by Cort Johnson, 12 February 2017: Inflammation Test Could be Tailor-Made for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Are the Mitochondria To Blame? “More than 90 percent of all noncommunicable diseases of aging are associated with chronic inflammation” David … Continue reading