- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: Dr Neil Harrison
UK CFS/ME Research Collaborative Conference 2017 Action for ME has posted videos on their YouTube site of the speakers on day two of the UK CMRC conference, 14 September 2017. Prof Jose Montoya – Duration: 50 minutes. Prof Jose Montoya … Continue reading
Seven webinars of Dr Neil Harrison have been broadcast by the Dutch group ME/cvs Vereniging: 75, Mar 8, 2016: Me & ME: type of research, Models of inflammation, How does this relate to ME? 76, Mar 22 2016: ME & fatigue: How do you measure … Continue reading