- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: Dr Nina Muirhead
Cardiff School of Medicine student research projects Dr Muirhead says: “Thank you all so much for volunteering and getting in touch with your questions. I’m trying to get back to you all individually but as a person with ME myself … Continue reading
Understanding the role of the GP in caring for patients with ME/CFS – volunteers needed Telephone interviews A 3rd year medical student at Cardiff University would like to interview 10-20 people about their experience with ME/CFS, either as a … Continue reading
Impact of ME/CFS on patients & their family: a clinical research study by a third-year medical student at Cardiff University Aim of the project: The aim of this project is to gain a better insight into the many ways in … Continue reading
Are surgeons missing the major differential diagnosis that is more common than multiple sclerosis & HIV combined?
Are surgeons missing the major differential diagnosis that is more common than multiple sclerosis and HIV combined?, by Nina Muirhead in Royal College of Surgeons blog, 21 Feb 2019 It’s a great feeling when we meet a new outpatient … Continue reading
Can you help the doctors of the future understand ME? What should medical students learn about ME? Email Dr Nina Muirhead email@example.com with a list of what you think medical students should learn about the condition. Nina has already sent a … Continue reading