- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: Geraldine Cambridge
Review summary: Chronic fatigue syndrome and the immune system: Where are we now?, by Fane Kojo Fosu Mensaha, Amolak Singh Bansal, Brian Ford, Geraldine Cambridge in Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology [Available online 12 April 2017] Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) is characterised by multiple … Continue reading