- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: gut-brain axis
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in the era of the human microbiome: persistent pathogens drive chronic symptoms by interfering with host metabolism, gene expression and immunity, by Amy D Proal and Trevor Marshall in Front. Pediatr. 4 Dec 2018 The illness ME/CFS has … Continue reading