- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: incidence
Research abstract: Incidence of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome in a large prospective cohort of U.S. nurses, by Natalia Palacios, Kathryn C. Fitzgerald, Anthony L. Komaroff, Alberto Ascherio in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior [Published online: 18 May 2017] Background: The incidence … Continue reading
Research abstract (provisional) Background: The aim of the current study was to estimate sex- and age-specific incidence rates of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) using population-based registry data. CFS/ME is a debilitating condition with large impact on patients and their … Continue reading