- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Jenny Welford
Managing fatigue in postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS): The Newcastle approach, Victoria Strassheim, Jenny Welford, Rob Ballantine, Julia L Newton in Auton Neurosci. 2018 Feb 22. pii: S1566-0702(17)30328-4 [Epub ahead of print] Highlights: Fatigue is a common symptom described by those … Continue reading