- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: Joris De Win
Cerebral blood flow and heart rate variability in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: a randomized cross-over study, by Anneleen Malfliet, Roselien Pas, Raf Brouns, Joris De Win, Samar M Hatem, Mira Meeus, Kelly Ickmans, Robbert-Jan van Hooff, and Jo Nijs in heart 2018; 21:E13-E24 BACKGROUND: Pain, fatigue, and concentration difficulties … Continue reading