- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Jose G Montoya
Advances in Clinical Care and Translational Research: a Continuing Medical Education Conference Presented by the Department of Medicine and Division of Infectious Diseases and Geographic Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. March 19, 2014 … Continue reading
Research Abstract Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a debilitating disorder characterized by persistent fatigue that is not alleviated by rest. The lack of a clearly identified underlying mechanism has hindered the development of effective treatments. Studies have demonstrated elevated … Continue reading