- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Julie Barnett
Using the internet to cope with chronic fatigue syndrome/ myalgic encephalomyelitis in adolescence: a qualitative study, by Amberly Brigden, Julie Barnett, Roxanne Morin Parslow, Lucy Beasant, Esther Crawley in BMJ Paediatrics Open Vol. 2, #1 [Published: August 23, 2018] Background: Adolescents are increasingly using online resources … Continue reading