- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Kathleen Mudie
The UK ME/CFS Biobank: A disease-specific biobank for advancing clinical research into myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome, by Eliana M. Lacerda, Kathleen Mudie, Caroline C. Kingdon, Jack D. Butterworth, Shennae O’Boyle, Luis Nacul in Frontiers in Neurology, 14 Nov 2018 [preprint Abstract: Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic … Continue reading
Hand grip strength as a clinical biomarker for ME/CFS and disease severity, by Luis C Nacul, Kathleen Mudie, Caroline Kingdon, Taane G Clark, Eliana M Lacerda in Frontiers in Neurology, 5 Nov 2018 [Preprint] Research abstract: Background: The diagnosis of myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS) … Continue reading