- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: Kidz to adultz Wales
Kidz to Adultz Exhibition Bristol The ‘Kidz to Adultz’ free exhibition is aimed at children and young adults up to 25 years with disabilities and additional needs, their parents, carers and all the professionals who support and work with them. … Continue reading
One of the largest, free UK exhibitions dedicated to children and young adults with disabilities and special needs, their families and the professionals who work with them. There will be exhibitors offering advice and information on funding, mobility, seating, beds, … Continue reading