- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: Meirionnydd
Health & wellbeing event in Barmouth Tuesday 12th March 2019 – 12 noon to 4pm. The Dragon Theatre, Barmouth. Are you keen to improve your health and wellbeing? Whether you are fit and healthy, have a health condition or are … Continue reading
The South Gwynedd Long Term Health and Chronic Conditions Alliance is a forum where individuals and organisations can work in partnership to be one voice for all people with long term and chronic conditions in Merioneth county, Gwynedd: Raising awareness of … Continue reading