- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: negative patient experience
Dismissing chronic illness: A qualitative analysis of negative health care experiences, by Stephanie McManimen, Damani McClellan, Jamie Stoothoff, Kristen Gleason, Leonard A Jason in Health Care for Women International [Published online: 04 Mar 2019] Research abstract: In the US, … Continue reading