- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Public Health Grand Rounds
ME Research UK report: CDC Grand Round presentation, 23 Feb 2016 The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the US hosts regular ‘Public Health Grand Rounds’, which focus on particular topics of interest. Last week, the topic was ME/CFS … Continue reading