- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Sandeep Bhutab
Research abstract: Brain function characteristics of chronic fatigue syndrome: A task fMRI study, by Zack Y Shan, Kevin Finegan, Sandeep Bhutab, Timothy Ireland, Donald R Staines, Sonya M.Marshall-Gradisnik, Leighton R.Barnden in NeuroImage: Clinical Vol 19, 2018, Pages 279-286 Highlights CFS … Continue reading