- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: SEGAMI
Amy Brown is the pseudonym of an English child whose story is recounted by Dr Byron Hyde, a Canadian doctor who has been actively researching and treating people with ME for decades. Dr Hyde describes the years 9 year old ‘Amy’ spent … Continue reading