- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: skeletal muscle
Mitochondrial complex activity in permeabilised cells of CFS patients using two cell types, by Cara Tomas, Audrey E Brown, Julia L Newton and Joanna L Elson in Peer Journal, 1 Mar 2019 Article abstract: Abnormalities in mitochondrial function have … Continue reading