- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Yasuyoshi Watanabe
Brain abnormalities in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: Evaluation by diffusional kurtosis imaging and neurite orientation dispersion and density imaging, by Kimura Y, Sato N, Ota M, Shigemoto Y, Morimoto E, Enokizono M, Matsuda H, Shin I, Amano K, Ono H, Sato W, Yamamura T in Journal … Continue reading
Researchers might soon redefine the mysterious condition, while the latest findings point to the role of brain inflammation by Katherine Harmon Courage in Scientific American, May 16, 2014 More than one million people in the U.S. suffer from a poorly … Continue reading