Time to be Heard Residential event
Are you a young adult carer aged between 16 – 25 years?
Fancy a free, fun and informative couple of days staying on a university campus?
- Meet other young adult carers.
- Hear from young adult carers who are at university.
- Find out ways to get your voice heard
- Get information about finance, careers and admissions.
- Try out lectures in Art, Practical Film work, Classics, Anthropology, Early Years, Education Studies, Engineering, Philosophy, Health and Social Care, Sports and more.
- Have fun!
At Trinity St David, Carmarthen Campus, 23-24th June 2015
More information: Carers Trust Wales