The views of residents in the Neath Port Talbot area on wellbeing and the things that affect your quality of life, are wanted by the Western Bay Heath & Social care programme.
Tell them what is important to you and your life in Neath Port Talbot by dropping in on any of these sessions:
- Gwyn Hall, Neath (SA11 1DU) on 01.10.16 between 2pm and 6pm
- Cwmllynfell Hall (SA9 2GH) on 03.10.16 between 9am and 1pm
- Dove Workshop, Neath (SA10 9LW) on 03.10.16 between 2pm and 6pm
- Pontardawe Arts Centre (SA8 4ED) on 05.10.16 between 9am and 1pm
- St Paul’s Centre, Gerald Street, Port Talbot on 05.10.16 between 3pm and 7pm
The discussion will last about an hour and they’ll give you £10 for your time. Call us on 01873 851888 to find out more information, or just turn up on the day!
Respondents will be entered into a prize draw for an organic veg box delivered to your home every month for three months, as a thank you for their time.