Residents in the Swansea area are being asked their views on wellbeing and the things that affect your quality of life by the Western Bay Health & Social care programme.
Tell them what is important to you and your life in Swansea by dropping in on any of these sessions:
- Townhill Community Centre (SA1 6PH) on 28.09.16 between 9am and 1pm
- Gorseinon Centre (SA4 4QN) on 28.09.16 between 3pm and 7pm
- St Phillip’s Community Centre, Sandfields (SA1 3QT) on 29.09.16 between 1pm and 6pm
- Pennard Community Hall (SA3 2AD) on 29.09.16 between 3pm and 7pm
- Sketty Park Community Centre, Sketty (SA2 8HE) on 04.10.16 between 9am and 1pm
- Morriston Community Centre, Morriston (SA6 6HZ) on 07.10.16 between 2pm and 6pm
The discussion will last about an hour and they’ll give you £10 for your time. Call on 01873 851888 to find out more information or just turn up on the day!
Respondents will be entered into a prize draw for an organic veg box delivered to your home every month for three months, as a thank you for their time.