The Carers Outreach Service is holding Information Events for parents/family members who look after someone under the age of 19 who has additional needs
- Third Sector Agencies and Statutory Services will be present
- Wednesday, 22 March 2017 at Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
- Thursday, 23 March 2017 at Carreg Môn, Llanfairpwll
- Free admission and lunch
- Legal and benefit advice and information will be available during the day.
- This event will include information regarding transition planning (age 13 upwards)
- Browse the information stalls, discuss your concerns, find out what is available for you.
A warm welcome to all!
Booking essential. To request a booking form call 01248 370797 or fill in the online form