Carers Week 2017 events
Gwynedd and Môn Carers Partnership are holding awareness raising walks during Carers Week this year.
- Thursday, 15 June 2017
- at 10.00 a.m.
5 walks will take place on the day along the coastal path of Gwynedd and Anglesey.
Members of the Partnership have committed to walking the routes to raise awareness of the vital role of carers in our communities.
Carers are welcome to join us on the walks or for a cup of tea at the end of the walks.
1. From Trearddur Bay to Rhoscolyn
2. From Lligwy car park to Moelfre
3. From Caernarfon Castle to Llanfaglan and back
4. From the Cliffs, Morfa Nefyn to Porthdinllaen and back
5. From the Marian car park, Dolgellau to Penmaenpool and back
For more information, please telephone 01248 370797 email@example.com
Registered charity number 1066262