Are you good with figures?
Liz Chandler has been our treasurer for over 10 years, but now needs to step down.
The role of the treasurer is to:
- Maintain an overview of WAMES’ financial affairs and advise the committee on budgets
- Ensure that proper financial records and procedures are maintained
To find out more contact Jan email@example.com
- Training can be arranged
- Most tasks can be carried out from home
- The post is available as ‘role share’
- You don’t have to be knowledgeable about ME
- Your work will be critical for continued campaigning and awareness raising in Wales!
- A minimum 3 year commitment would be preferred
- Volunteer roles are good preparation for job hunting, and can be included on CVs