Hywel Dda University Health Board blog post: Hywel Dda – Our Big NHS Change
Our doctors, nurses and therapists want to talk to you about “Our big NHS Change” proposals for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire and listen to your views.
These are informal Drop In Events. Please come along at any time between 2pm and 7pm to find out more.
This is your opportunity to tell us what you think or give us new ideas.
Friday 4th May 2018, 2-7pm – The Great Hall, Guildhall, Cardigan SA43 1JL
For more information go to website or call 01554 899 056
Future consultation events include:
- Tuesday 8th May 2018 – St Peter’s Civic Hall, Carmarthen SA31 1PG
- Friday 11th May 2018 – Regency Hall, Saundersfoot SA69 9NG
- Tuesday 15th May 2018 – Letterston Memorial Hall, Letterston SA62 5RY
- Friday 18th May 2018 – Morlan Centre, Aberystwyth SY23 2HH
- Tuesday 22nd May 2018 – Selwyn Samuel Centre, Llanelli SA15 3AE
- Thursday 24th May 2018 – Llandybie Memorial Hall, Llandybie SA18 3UR
More events may be organised.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to fundamentally change the way that we provide local healthcare services for the better – and we want to hear what you have to say about it.