Nine Spring Celebration Events – Actif Woods Wales
Spring is on its way, trees are in bud, and our woodlands are coming alive after their winter rest. In Wales this March and April Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) are hosting nine local Spring events to celebrate their thriving Actif Woods Wales programme.
Actif Woods Wales is an innovative woodland health and wellbeing programme that is suitable for people who are long term unemployed or economically inactive, have a health condition or are carers.
Local Celebration Event Dates:
- Wrexham (Woodlands skills centre, Bodfari) – 6th March
- Flintshire (Woodland skills centre, Bodfari, Denbighshire) – 12th March
- Merthyr Tydfil (Cyfarthfa Park, Merthyr Tydfil) – 14th March
- Gwynedd (Farm Moel y Ci, Tregarth) – 28th March
- Neath Port Talbot (Gnoll Country Park) – 26th March
- Anglesey (Coed Llwynonn LlanfairP.G.) – 29th March
- Ceredigion (Aberystwyth Rugby Club) – 11th April
- Rhondda Cynon Taf (Dare Valley Country Park) – 5th April
Please note the Swansea celebration event took place on 31st January 2019.
To book a place or find out what else is going on in your area click on the county above
More info: www.coedlleol.org.uk
Join the Actif Woods Wales programme for a huge array of woodland activities, such as:
- Woodland walks
- Conservation and woodland management
- Art and Bushcraft
- Survival skills
- Campfire cooking and foraging
- Mindfulness in the woods
- and much more!