ACTivate Your Life classes – Tuesdays (4 weeks)
- Where: Concert Hall, Bronllys Hospital, Brecon LD3 0LU
- Time: 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- Tuesdays – 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd August 2017
- organised by Centre for long term condition management, Powys Health Board
4 weekly ACTivate Your Life classes will teach you:
- How your mind works
- How your reactions may be making problems worse
- How to make wise decisions
- How to do what matters to you
- How to face up to life
This is a free course designed to teach skills and manage how we react to problems. There is no assessment, no registration and no waiting list. Just turn up, take a seat and learn!
An overview of the programme can be found here
Feel free to bring someone along for support.
For more information on these programmes please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01874 712 449