Activate Your Life is a four session course that aims to teach people about stress and suffering caused by emotional issues and offers a slightly different approach to more conventional methods of dealing with emotional and physical problems.
- Tuesday 2 May- 23 May 10-12am
- Ebbw Vale Institute, Church Street, NP23 6BE
- Wednesday 3-24th May 5.30-7.30 pm
- Room K03 (Main Building), Coleg Gwent, Crosskeys Campus, Risca Rd, Crosskeys NP11 7ZA
- Thursday 4-25 May 12-2pm
- Pontypool Leisure Centre, Trosnant Street, Pontypool NP4 8AT
- Monday 15 May – 12 June 2-4.30 pm
- Caerphilly Library, The Twyn, Caerphilly CF83 1JL
- Wednesday 24 May – 24 June 10-12pm
- King’s Church, 71 Lower Dock Street, Newport NP20 1EH
- Wednesday 31 May -21 June 6-8pm
- Maindee Library, 79 Chepstow Road, Newport NP19 8BY
All courses above are designed to be as accessible as possible, no personal details are taken, no referral or prior booking is required, and the non-interactive format ensures that nobody is put on the spot or asked to discuss any personal problems. You are welcome to bring a friend or relative, all are welcome. Just turn up!
More info: see the Aneurin Bevan Health Board website or contact the information centre on 0330 053 5596 & select option 2