Do you look after a relative, friend, or neighbour who has a disability or is unable to manage on their own?
Dewis Centre for Independent Living is running events for adult and young carers in Gwent to find out how much people know about Advocacy and what support is available.
Advocacy is a process of supporting and enabling people to:
- Express their views and concerns
- Access information and services.
- Defend and promote their rights and responsibilities.
- Explore choices and options
- Rassau Resource Centre, School Rd, Rassau, Ebbw Vale NP23 5PZ
- 4pm – 6pm on Tuesday 14th February 2017
- Abertillery Sports Centre, Alma Street, Abertillery NP13 1QD
- 10am – 12pm on Monday 27th February 2017
Cake will be provided!
Transport and respite will be available on request.
If you’d like to attend please contact Laura Lees 01633 288440 07375 510713 firstname.lastname@example.org