Carers Wales is holding a free workshop for carers who would like to learn more about their legal rights on Tuesday 5th March 2013 at River House, Ynysbridge Court, Cardiff CF15 9SS from 10.30am until 2.00pm. A light lunch will be provided. For further information contact: Pat McCarthy, Carer Participation Officer on 0786 653 9075
- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?