Open Forum at ‘Swansea Civic Centre’
Committee room 1, Civic Centre,
Oystermouth Road, Swansea
12.45-3.00pm, Monday 24th November 2014
- This Forum is an opportunity for ILF (Independent Living Fund) recipients, family, parents, carers and anyone in the 3rd Sector who has an interest in ILF to meet together.
- This is an opportunity to discuss the options which Welsh Government is putting forward.
- The options will be explained and you can listen to the views of others who will be affected by the closure of the ILF next year.
Let them know that you intend to attend by telephoning Swansea Social Services on 01792 636 693
- The Independent Living Fund (ILF) is to be closed by the UK Government at the end of June 2015.
- The Welsh Government has been given the power to make its own arrangements next year for disabled people in Wales who are currently in receipt of an ILF award.
- The consultation – Future Arrangements of Independent Living Fund is seeking views on what future arrangement there should be.