11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 3rd June 2016, Westminster, London
The annual CPD-accredited biomedical research conference now attracts presenters, researchers, physicians, patient groups and journalists from twenty countries around the world.
Speakers this year so far includes:
- Dr Ian Gibson – Former Dean of Biological Sciences, UEA
- Professor Jonathan Edwards – Emeritus Professor of Connective Tissue, Medicine UCL
- Professor Ron Davis – Director Stanford Genome Technology Center, Palo Alto, USA
- Professor Angela Vincent – Emeritus Professor of Neuroimmunology, University of Oxford
- Professor Mady Hornig – Columbia University, New York, USA
- Professor Carmen Scheibenbogen – Professor for Immunology, Institute of Medical Immunology Berlin Charite, Germany
- Professor Simon Carding – Leader, Gut Health and Food Safety, Institute of Food Research, Norwich Research Park
- Dr Jo Cambridge – Senior Lecturer UCL
Discounted rates exist for healthcare staff registering in association with an ME Support
Group like WAMES.