What are PREMs and PROMs?
PREMs – Patient reported experience measures aim to:
- Enable the NHS to understand what it feels like to be a patient with a neurological condition in Wales
- Enable the NHS to use the information to improve services.
PROMs – Patient reported outcome measures aim to:
- Support diagnosis and monitor progress in clinical practice
- Provide information for patients and clinicians regarding choice of treatment
- Support healthcare providers to improve service effectiveness and quality
- Support healthcare providers to ensure that services are clinically and cost effective
CARDIFF – 18 February 2016, 2-4pm
LLANDRINDOD WELLS – 24 February 2016, 10-12pm
ST ASAPH – 8 March 2016, 2-4pm
CARMARTHEN – 2 March 2016, 10-12pm
Places are limited. Participants will be able to claim travel expenses to cover the cost of getting to the venue and back on receipt of a valid ticket. Mileage will be paid at the standard rate. Contact to find out more.
NB WAMES is a member of the Wales Neurological Alliance