The website, My Local Health Service, launched in September 2013 with information on health boards, hospitals and GP surgeries has been re-launched as My Local Health and Social Care, and will also feature data on social services for each local authority in Wales, including:
- Number of adult service users receiving a direct payment
- Delayed transfers of care for health or social care reasons
- Incidence of sexual crime
- Proportion of referrals where the risk has been removed or reduced for the alleged victim
- Key stage two and four results for children in need
- Employment rate of over 50
- Employment rate of disabled people
- Percentage of 19 to 24-year-olds who are not in education, employment or training (NEET).
Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford said:
‘My Local Health Service has helped to improve transparency in our NHS. The refresh will increase it even further, providing a wider range of easily-accessible information about health and social services.
‘It will also provide a platform to display the shared health and social services measures from both the NHS and social services outcomes frameworks, showing clearly how these services are performing.’