Another video by Prof Julia Newton from Newcastle University has been added to the ME/cvs Vereniging Youtube site on metabolism in the muscles. In it she talks about acid accumulation in the muscles (0:24), how to handle it (2:38), the influence of ME on the muscles (4:13) and on the ANS (5:52).
- Dysregulated provision of oxidisable substrates to the mitochondria in ME/CFS lymphoblasts
- Sex-based differences in plasma autoantibodies to CNS proteins in Gulf War veterans versus healthy & symptomatic controls
- Sick of the sick role: narratives of what ‘recovery’ means to people with CFS/ME
- Plasma proteomics publication shows disrupted cell-to-cell signaling in ME/CFS
- Open‐label study with the monoamine stabilizer (‐)‐OSU6162 [drug] in ME/CFS