27th November 2014
11am – 4pm
Marriott Hotel, Cardiff
Lunch and Refreshments provided
Improving diagnosis, care pathways and treatment for patients with RLS in Wales
During the day there will be:
- presentations from specialists in RLS,
- workshops in the areas of: biomedical causes, diagnosis and treatment, psychological support for RLS.
- speakers discussing movement disorders, pathways, patient experience
- introduction to RLS UK by Mr Daragh Bogan, Chair of RLS UK
- an opportunity to network with other health professionals and to find out more about improving care pathways and research opportunities for professionals in Wales.
More info and to book: www.rls-wales.co.uk email@example.com