Public consultation on improving healthcare services in South East Powys
Powys teaching Health Board has opened a public consultation on improving healthcare services in South East Powys following its public engagement exercise in 2011.
A consultation document is available online at or in libraries and town councils across South East Powys.
Public meetings will be held on:
- 8 October 2012 Hay on Wye County Primary School
- 9 October 2012 Clarence Hall, Crickhowell
- 11 October 2012 Talgarth Town Hall
- 17 October 2012 Main Hall, Llandrindod Wells High School
- 18 October 2012 Bishops Bevan Hall, Brecon
All meetings will begin at 6.30pm. Additional informal drop-in meetings will be publicised on the Powys teaching Health Board website.
This consultation closes on 30 November 2012. Please submit any responses by this date using the form that can be found in the centre of the consultation document.