EPP: Education Programme for Patients – courses in Merthyr Tydfil
Are you living with a long-term health condition or caring for somebody who is?
This course gives guidelines to help you manage your condition and improve your quality of life.
Keir Hardie Health park: Health & Wellbeing course
- Tuesdays May 7 – June 11, 12 – 2:30pm
- Mondays Sep 9 – Oct 17, 10:30 – 1pm
- Thursdays Oct 24 – Nov 28, 10:30 – 1pm
Bookings and info:mailto:email@example.com
01685 351025/351032 Answerphone service available
More info: EPP website
The Health & Wellbeing course covers a range of issues in general terms and doesn’t aim to give information relating to specific conditions:
- To manage pain and extreme tiredness
- To cope with feelings of depression
- Relaxation techniques and exercise
- Healthy eating
- Build your confidence
- To action plan and problem solve
- To improve communication skills with healthcare professionals, friends, family and colleagues.
NB Some people with ME may find this course helpful, others won’t. Please check the details carefully to make sure it is suitable for you and you are well enough to attend.