Together we can be a more effective voice for all people with long term and chronic conditions in South Gwynedd.
Membership benefits include opportunities to:
- Receive information, briefings and alerts via email
- Share information and practice with other organisations
- Promote your work through alliance publicity
- Raise awareness of the nature and impact of the health condition you represent
- Help influence local services and policies
- Take part in campaigns to improve quality of life for people with long term & chronic health conditions
- Learn about resources for people with long term and chronic conditions in South Gwynedd
- Use the alliance’s logo on your website and literature.
How to Join
is open to 3rd sector (non-profit making) organisations that represent or work to meet the needs of people with long term and chronic health conditions and their carers. Each group can nominate 1 representative to vote on their behalf although other representatives are welcome to take part in the Alliance.
Membership is also open to individuals who have a long term condition (or who care for someone with a long term condition) for which there is no local support group (or who are not ready to join a support group), or who have a specific interest in promoting the care of such people.
is open to all other groups (public, private and voluntary) and individuals that support the work of the South Gwynedd LTCA.
Associate membership offers the same benefits as group membership with the exception of voting rights at the AGM.
is open to all people working for public authorities or private companies who provide services to people with long term and chronic conditions.
Professional membership offers the same benefits as group membership with the exception of voting rights at the AGM and use of the logo.
There is no fee but as we rely on donations and grants a contribution towards our work is always appreciated.
More info from the Secretary