The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: May 2015
- Mitoprotective dietary approaches for ME/CFS
- The many roads to mitochondrial dysfunction in neuroimmune & neuropsychiatric disorders
- Vitamin D deficiency may cause MS
- Comparison of Q fever fatigue syndrome and CFS
- Mum with CFS gets award nomination for her blog
Have Your Say!