The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
October issue now out!
Let’s talk ME!
- What help do people with ME & CFS in Wales need from the NHS?
- What help can health professionals offer?
- Why is fatigue not the main problem?
- Why are current CFS services not helpful for many patients?
WAMES is bringing professionals and people with ME together to discuss ways to improve services so they really meet the needs of patients.
Contact Jan to get involved.
- Neurological conditions delivery plan consultation
- Accuracy of memory of CFS symptoms
- Possible causes of mitochondrial dysfunctions in ME
- Information processing problems in CFS
- Young People’s assembly – have your say