The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: October 2014
Let’s talk ME
ME – not tired, but ill
- Tell us your story
- Send your experience of getting help and support
e.g. with healthcare, social care, benefits, at work or school
- Join our facebook or twitter community
WAMES is bringing professionals and people with ME together to discuss ways to improve services so they really meet the needs of patients.
Contact Jan to get involved.
- Survey about Lyme borreliosis testing
- ESA sanction numbers rise in Wales
- Montgomery ME & FM Support Group meet 3 Dec 2014
- The impact of a child’s CFS/ME on family relationships
- Voices from the shadows – a film about ME, with a warning
Have Your Say!