The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: October 2014
Let’s talk ME
ME - not tired, but ill
- Tell us your story
- Send your experience of getting help and support
e.g. with healthcare, social care, benefits, at work or school
- Join our facebook or twitter community
WAMES is bringing professionals and people with ME together to discuss ways to improve services so they really meet the needs of patients.
Contact Jan to get involved.
- Roburins, French oak-wood extract & CFS
- Are exercise tests useful in chronic pain, FM and fatigue disorders?
- Carers Info day Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd 28 Nov 2014
- Could use of stress management skills improve PEM?
- Assessment of measuring activity limitation in CFS
Have Your Say!