The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: February 2015
Let’s talk ME
ME – not tired, but ill
- Tell us your story
- Send your experience of getting help and support
e.g. with healthcare, social care, benefits, at work or school
- Join our facebook or twitter community
WAMES is bringing professionals and people with ME together to discuss ways to improve services so they really meet the needs of patients.
Contact Jan to get involved.
- Large percentage of CFS patients respond to anti viral therapy
- Central nervous system clues found for cognitive dysfunction in CFS
- Could toll-like receptors be a new therapeutic approach for ME?
- Help to manage your own Direct Payments
- Sleep disturbance in children with CFS
Have Your Say!