The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: February 2015
Let’s talk ME
ME – not tired, but ill
- Tell us your story
- Send your experience of getting help and support
e.g. with healthcare, social care, benefits, at work or school
- Join our facebook or twitter community
WAMES is bringing professionals and people with ME together to discuss ways to improve services so they really meet the needs of patients.
Contact Jan to get involved.
- Role of polymorphisms of inducible nitric oxide synthases in idiopathic environmental intolerances
- HPV vaccine is suspected cause of POTs
- Response to Vitamin B12 and folic acid in ME and FM
- Effect of household tasks on people with chronic fatigue & their partners
- Pregabalin useful for chronic pain
Have Your Say!