The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2015
ME is a debilitating physical condition largely ignored or misunderstood by the health and social care community
It’s time for change!
Help us campaign for better services in Wales
- Biomarker research partnerships advocated by Dr Alan Light in video lecture
- London NHS trust finds higher risk of suicide in CFS patients
- Assessment of CBT for CFS in Britons with diverse ethnic backgrounds
- Assessment of neurocognitive impairment in CFS using QEEG brain mapping
- Atos, Maximus & Capita admit assessment failures