Our Vision and Aim
Our Vision is for a Wales where adults and children with ME, CFS and PVFS and their carers are taken seriously and treated with respect, where diagnosis, treatment and services are accessible without a battle.
The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support is a charity which gives a national voice to people with ME, CFS and PVFS in Wales, their carers and families, in order to improve services, access to services, awareness and support.
We do this by:
- campaigning for recognition of ME as a neurological illness in line with the WHO classification and the results of biomedical research
- campaigning for appropriate health, education, social care services, benefits and research
- raising awareness of ME
- offering support to young people with ME
- providing information in Welsh and English for people with ME, their families & professionals
- aiding local support groups
Patron: Lord Barry Jones