The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Pathological mechanisms underlying ME/CFS
- Current research provides insight into the biological basis & diagnostic potential for ME/CFS
- Red blood cell biomechanics in CFS
- MicroRNAs as biomarkers of pain intensity in patients with CFS
- Post-Exertional Malaise Is associated with hypermetabolism, hypoacetylation & purine metabolism deregulation in ME/CFS cases
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk