The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- CMRC conference (March) – tickets & programme available
- Changes in circulating microRNA after recumbent isometric yoga practice by patients with ME/CFS
- ME & CFS – no longer classified as ‘Bodily Distress Disorder’ (BDD)
- The impact of a Structured Exercise Programme upon cognitive function in CFS patients
- Low-dose naltrexone as a treatment for CFS
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk