The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- ME support group meets in Montgomery 21 Aug 2019
- Depressive symptoms at age 9-13 & chronic disabling fatigue at aged 16
- Fatigue, Sleep, and Autoimmune and Related Disorders
- Fundraising campaign for research into distress caused by medical encounters
- Stress management course, begins Swansea 16 Aug 2019
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk