The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Unexplained exertional intolerance associated with impaired systemic oxygen extraction
- ME support group meets Montgomery 18 Sep 2019
- Survey of the experiences of children & young people with ME for NICE
- Petition to European Parliament by Evelien Van Den Brink (Dutch) on a request for funding for biomedical research on ME
- ACTivate your life well-being course begins Ebbw Vale, 17 Sep 2019
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk