The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- ACTivate your life well-being course begins in Swansea 17 Oct 2019
- The efficacy & safety of Myelophil, an ethanol extract mixture of Astragali Radix & Salviae Radix, for CFS
- ME support group meets in Montgomery 16 Oct 2019
- ACTivate your Life well-being courses begin Newport 16 & 23 Oct 2019
- Stress management course, Ebbw Vale 15 Oct 2019
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk