The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Video lecture by Dr Lucinda Bateman: Upright activity & exercise intolerance: critical concepts in the evaluation of chronic fatigue
- EPP self-management courses in North Wales 2020
- EPP Health & well-being courses Newport, Jan – Jun 2020
- EPP self-care courses for carers, Llandudno & Wrexham Jan-Feb 2020
- Stress management course begins Swansea 14 Nov 2019
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk