The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Carnitine conjugation profiling in a selected cohort of patients with CFS
- A critical review to investigate CFS as Sleep Disorder
- Biomedical insights that inform the diagnosis of ME/CFS
- IgG stimulated β2 adrenergic receptor activation is attenuated in patients with ME/CFS
- Welsh MPs take key roles in All Party Parliamentary Group for ME in London
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk