The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- ME Support group meets Llanelli 22 June 2019
- Orthostatic intolerance in CFS
- Clinical symptoms & markers of disease mechanisms in adolescent chronic fatigue following Epstein-Barr virus infection
- Abnormal blood lactate accumulation during repeated exercise testing in ME/CFS
- PEM: It’s time to retire the term
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk