The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- EPP self-management courses in North Wales, Jun-July 2019
- Comparison of differential metabolites in urine of the middle school students with CFS before & after exercise
- Altered erythrocyte biophysical properties in CFS
- Webinar: Whole genome sequencing & analysis of ME/CFS, 28 May 2019
- Assessment of the scientific rigour of randomized controlled trials on the effectiveness of cognitive behavioural therapy & graded exercise therapy for patients with ME/CFS: a systematic review
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk