The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Intimate partner violence & the risk of developing FM & CFS
- Circulating levels of GDF15 in patients with ME/CFS
- ME/CFS: investigating care practices pointed out to disparities in diagnosis & treatment across European Union
- Identification of actin network proteins, talin-1 & filamin-A, in circulating extracellular vesicles as blood biomarkers for human ME/CFS
- Is CFS related to a crash of the brain attention mechanism – hypervigilance correlates with fatigue & pain scales among individuals with CFS
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk